Individual Peach Crisp
I chose this week's blog recipe for my TV spot on FOX 2 as well. I love this recipe for Individual Peach Crisps because you can gift it to friends. Afterall, if you really want to make someone's day peachy, deliver them their own little bowl of peach deliciousness!
For my TV spot, I divided this recipe in half. I had to bake some ahead to show and sample to the lovely ladies at FOX. My recipe was a hit because before I left the studio, every morsel was accounted for and they loved Eckert's Frozen Custard too!
Give this recipe a try and I promise you'll earn kudos from your friends and maybe even some from TV stars!!
Eat well this summer, Angie
- 10 medium, peeled and sliced
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup flour
- 10 (4 1/2-inch) mini pie tins or ramekins
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 2/3 cups brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 1/4 cups quick cooking oats
- 1 1/4 cups chilled butter, cut into pieces (2 1/2 sticks)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Combine first 3 ingredients in a large bowl and stir well. Divide peach mixture evenly between greased 4 1/2-inch pie pans or ramekins; set aside. Combine dry ingredients in a medium bowl. Cut in butter with pastry blending tool until crumbly. Divide topping evenly between tins. Place tins on a cookie sheet. Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until evenly browned. Makes 10 servings.