FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
FARMS, HOURS OF OPERATION, AND ACTIVITIES
Learn more about our farms:
- There is no admission to our Belleville and Grafton Pick-Your-Own Farms.
- Please click here for information regarding admission to our Millstadt Fun Farm.
Is there an Admission Fee?
- Parking is FREE at all of our farms.
What about Parking?
- All Eckert’s locations accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover, American Express, Personal Checks & Cash.
What type of payments do you accept?
- Enjoy free live entertainment at our Belleville Farm on Friday and Saturday nights at 7 p.m. from Memorial Day Weekend to Labor Day Weekend. Concerts take place outside our Country Store. If it rains at showtime, concerts will be cancelled. View the Concert Schedule 2015. Food or drinks must be purchased from Eckert’s for this event.
Free Concert Series
- We are a pet-friendly company, and we welcome dogs outside at our facilities. Dogs must be on a leash and are not permitted inside buildings.
Are dogs welcome?
- We offer outdoor activities for kids during special festivals in the spring at our Belleville farm and in the fall during apple and pumpkin picking seasons on Saturdays and Sundays at our Belleville, Millstadt and Grafton farms. Please check the Events Calendar for a listing of festivals.
Outdoor Kids Activities
- Our Country Store and Restaurant in Belleville and the St. Louis Farm Market are accessible by wheelchair. Our wagons also are accessible by wheelchair. Please note that the orchard grounds are uneven and the paths to pick-your-own crops may have dropped fruit or vegetables on them.
Accessibility for Disabled Persons
- We are honored and humbled to be a part of your photo albums and scrap books! If you are planning to take photos during the off-season or after-hours, please call our office at 618-233-0513 to let us know when and what part of the farm you will be visiting.
Have Additional questions?
Give us a call at (800) 745-0513 or chat online with a representative, we'd love to help!