Eckert’s Millstadt Farm
CLOSED for the 2013 Season.
Will Re-Open Fall of 2014.
Farm Manager – Jerry Hearn
Only a short drive from downtown St. Louis, your whole family will love Eckert’s Millstadt Fun Farm!
Visit the incredible creations in Uncle Aubrey’s Workshop, squeal with delight at Billy Bob’s pig races, ride the Deere Express through the orchard, then plunge into the 70-foot underground slide at Eckert’s Mining Company! Wagon rides to the apple orchard and pumpkin patch are a favorite for all. Visit Uncle Aubrey’s Workshop, or join us for a Haunted Hayride this September & October – if you dare! There’s so many activities for the kids to see and do... you’ll wear the kids out... and Mom and Dad, too!!
NEW! We recently added Jumping Pillows. Who knew jumping could be so much fun? It is more fun than you know when you do it on our jumping pillow. It is a giant colorful, inflatable pillow that is so much fun and will keep your kids entertained. Fun for adults, too! We can't forget about the amazing pumpkin cannon, the Jack-O-Lobber. The Jack-O-Lobber fires a pumpkin a half-mile! Shows are every hour on the hour Friday through Sunday.
If you are craving mouth-watering country food be sure to stop by Bob’s N’Cobs Food Stand. We also have hotdogs, bratwurst, KettleKorn, homemade ice cream and funnel cakes available on our farm too! Eckert’s is known far and wide for its great country entertainment. Watch a real live melodrama play out on the Grand Stage.
If you haven’t been out to our expanded Millstadt Fun Farm you just have to come and see how much fun it can be. We can’t wait to see you there!
The following activites are available Saturday and Sunday
- Pony and Camel Rides $6 each
- Farmtastic Magic Show Will take place on the Grand Stage on Saturday & Sunday at 11, 1, 3 & 5.
- The Parakeet Encounter Step into our LARGE bird cage and enjoy feeding our parakeets. $1 Admission and $1 for a feed stick.
- Apple Knocker Day - Every Monday 9-6:00pm This day is for all of the hard "core" apple pickers. There will be FREE admission, but all of the entertainment will be closed.
- Pick-Your-Own Apples is now open from 9am-6:00pm daily.
- Entertainment hours are Sunday from 9am - 6:00pm, from 9am - 2pm on Tuesday - Thursday and from 9am-10pm Friday & Saturday.
- Rides are available Friday-Sunday.
- Regular Admission $12.00/person (2 and up)
- Fun Saver Admission $5.00/person (Tuesday-Thursday 9-3)
- After School Special FREE Admission (Tuesday-Thursday 3-6)
- Under 2 – FREE
Forms of Payment Accepted
We accept the following forms of payment at our farms:
- American Express
- Eckert's Gift Cards
- Apple Picking Starts: CLOSED
- Fun Farm Starts: September 17, 2014
- Pumpkin Picking Starts: October 1, 2014
- Cut Your Own Christmas Tree Starting: November 28, 2014