Cozy up around Eckert’s bonfire rings and spend a fun evening with your group! The perfect outing for church groups, sports teams, Scouts, clubs, friends and family gatherings and celebrations! Our bonfire sites accommodate up to 40 people and include straw bale seating. Bonfires sites are available in the fall on Friday and Saturday nights only at our Millstadt Farm. Reservations are required and can be made by clicking here.
2015 Bonfire Site Rental Dates
- September 18 & 19
- September 25 & 26
- October 2 & 3
- October 9 & 10
- October 16 & 17
- October 23 & 24
- October 30
Bonfire Site Details
- Available September 18 through October 30, 2015, from 6 to 10 p.m.
- Payment is due when booking your bonfire and is non-refundable. In the event of inclement weather, Eckert’s reserves the right to cancel bonfires and will either work with you to reschedule or will issue a full refund.
- *Rental fee does not include admission into the Fun Farm. Each person (age 2 and older) attending a bonfire will be charged the regular admission fee of $12. Paid admission includes unlimited entertainment for many of our Fun Farm activities.
- Bonfire sites are accessible from 6 to 10 p.m., but you are welcome to come to the farm earlier in the day to take advantage of the activities (some attractions close at dark). Eckert’s provides the firewood and will light the bonfires around 7 p.m.
- You will be given a bonfire site number on the night of your bonfire, starting at 5:45 p.m., at the ticket booth.
- Up to 10 roasting sticks are available per site (present a photo I.D. at the ticket booth to borrow roasting sticks).
- You are welcome to bring your in own food; cooked and packaged food as well as beverages may be purchased at food stands and the general store located throughout the farm.
- Alcohol is prohibited.
- Sites accommodate up to 40 people; however, groups with more people may rent adjoining sites.
Other Activities Included
Paid admission includes unlimited entertainment for most of our Fun Farm activities. Please note that because of needed daylight, our pick-your-own operations and corn mazes close at dark and the last pumpkin cannon show is at 5 p.m.
One Haunted Hayride is included in the Fun Farm admission. Haunted Hayrides run continuously at sundown until 10 p.m. from a central boarding location. Rides are on a first-come, first-serve basis; we do not take reservations. Additional rides are $5 per person and may be purchased at the ticket booth.
Advanced Millstadt Fun Farm tickets may be purchased for a discounted price of $11 per ticket (regular price is $12 per ticket) by clicking here. Seven-day advanced purchase is required so that we have time to mail them to you through the U.S. Mail. The Millstadt Fun Farm in open during September and October. Tickets valid for the 2015 season only.